It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Compare baselines via scmtools

Joel Arys (3622) | asked Oct 14 '11, 7:13 a.m.
Hi,

When comparing 2 baselines in the RTC client you will get an overview of the changes in the change explorer .. the arrows have a + or - sign for added and removed files.

Is there a way to find out what files have been added or removed using the scmtools. I use scm compare with the flags -I f -w d -S d and this produces a nice list but I can't determine if a file has been added or removed based upon this output.

Is there a flag I'm missing ?

Kind regards
Joel

One answer

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Oct 19 '11, 4:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
No, we do not display this information. I have opened workitem 180926.... https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=180926

Hi,

When comparing 2 baselines in the RTC client you will get an overview of the changes in the change explorer .. the arrows have a + or - sign for added and removed files.

Is there a way to find out what files have been added or removed using the scmtools. I use scm compare with the flags -I f -w d -S d and this produces a nice list but I can't determine if a file has been added or removed based upon this output.

Is there a flag I'm missing ?

Kind regards
Joel

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.