It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing bundle during migrateDatawarehouse script

Walter Mansur (63613017) | asked Sep 29 '11, 12:25 p.m.
After upgrading RQM v2.0.1 to QM v3.0.1 I am migrating the "Reporting data". To do this I am running the "migrateDatawarehouse" script.

The command I am using is (admin and password are changed here):

C:\Program Files\IBM\RQM301\server>repotools-jazz -migrateDatawarehouse schema=C:\IBM\RCPR
\dataconfig\configs\Configurations\rqm.xdc adminUserId=<admin> adminPassword=******* repositoryURL=https://tpaccdvas247rqm.caremedic.net:9443/jazz

The script runs for a few seconds and then returns the following messages:

!Missing bundle com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqm.internal.nls.messages!
!Missing bundle com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqm.internal.nls.messages!
=== End of messages ===

I did notice that when the the script runs, I get a couple of warnings and I am not sure if they are related to this:

12:10:42,770 WARN ository.common.transport.AbstractElement
Descriptor - The com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqm bundle's plugin.xml uses the component id "com.ibm.team.datawarehouse" as the prefix to a <configurationProperty> element's
"name" attribute with the value "com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqm.configurationProperty1".
12:10:42,786 WARN ository.common.transport.AbstractElement
Descriptor - The com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqm bundle's plugin.xml uses the component id "com.ibm.team.datawarehouse" as the prefix to a <configurationProperty> element's
"name" attribute with the value "com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqm.configurationProperty1".
Repo Tools
Provisioning using "C:\Program Files\IBM\RQM301\server\conf\jazz\provision_profiles".
Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries, Version 3.0.1 (RJF-I20110602-0017)
Quality Management - Core Libraries, Version 3.0.1 (I20110602_0806)
=== End of warnings ===

After the warnings appear, the other 2 messages referenced above are displayed.

Is this telling me that I have no "Reporting data" to migrate?

Thanks for any advice / help.

One answer

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Oct 04 '11, 4:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is harmless warning being shown that key in the resource bundle is missing.

These warnings have been fixed in 3011 , its eGA is on 13 Oct 2011.

To verify migration ETL is successfully run ,

First ensure that the logging for rqm migration is turned on,

log4j.logger.com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqmmigration.internal.RQMMigrationService=ALL,etl

in the C:\<JAZZ_HOME>\server\conf\qm\log4j.properties

If its not present add it.

after this , you could notice these messages in qm.etl.log after running the repotools command.

2011-09-09 10:58:31,179 INFO com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqmmigration - class com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqmmigration.internal.etlbuild.RQMODSMigrationETL:execute AQXRE0001I Executing Java ETL Info: ***********Start to execute the Java ETL of com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqmmigration.internal.etlbuild.RQMODSMigrationETL********************
2011-09-09 10:58:31,382 INFO com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqmmigration - class com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqmmigration.internal.etlbuild.RQMODSMigrationETL:execute AQXRE0001I Executing Java ETL Info: ***********End to execute the Java ETL of com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.rqmmigration.internal.etlbuild.RQMODSMigrationETL********************

above indicates that RQMMigrationETL has ran successfully.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.