It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Burndown & Sprint iterations

Jeff Foege (45266960) | asked Sep 19 '11, 7:01 p.m.
We seem to have an issue with the Charts tab in the RTC client. If I open sprint 2 I see the burndown chart for that spring only. If I open sprint 3 the only thing displayed in the charts tab is "No work items found" The sprint is showing 2 closed and 29 open. For this project we have 3 plans created and they each have an iteration. The sprint 3 that I'm having trouble with is the current iteration for that plan.

When going through the web ui and running the burndown report it tells you which iterations were used. Unfortunately its only listed 2 iterations out of three. The iteration I'm missing is the sprint I'm having trouble with.

I have data collection turned on for those streams and re-ran the data collection jobs several times today but the charts tab still won't show data for Sprint 3. The timeline for Sprint 3 is correct.

It sure would be nice to be able to stop an interation. There is a button to mark an iteration as current but no button to stop an iteration as being current.

3 answers

permanent link
Jeff Foege (45266960) | answered Sep 20 '11, 11:54 a.m.
I noticed that other people have discovered this problem as well. I hoped that the burndown chart for sprint 3 would magicaly appear today. I've checked the work items that are open and all area assigned to sprint 3.

I've noticed that sprint 2 is reporting 34 open but all the statuses is set to Done.

permanent link
Jeff Foege (45266960) | answered Sep 20 '11, 1:19 p.m.
I just tried accessing the iterations through the web ui but got an error.

Problem: 28;_s4BiYFQFEeC4oM4hr5eSSw/com.ibm.team.workitem.nullworkflowhide details
28;_s4BiYFQFEeC4oM4hr5eSSw/com.ibm.team.workitem.nullworkflow

permanent link
Claire Sandbothe (4666) | answered Apr 03 '12, 6:02 p.m.
I just tried accessing the iterations through the web ui but got an error.

Problem: 28;_s4BiYFQFEeC4oM4hr5eSSw/com.ibm.team.workitem.nullworkflowhide details
28;_s4BiYFQFEeC4oM4hr5eSSw/com.ibm.team.workitem.nullworkflow

I also have a similar issue!. Some plans (not all) are giving me this error. I was able to make the error go away by setting 'a release is planned' to yes. Other plans view just fine with release NO already . There is some bug here. I wish someone would answer this !

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.