It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

error ocured when deploying template

iris wang (662313) | asked May 07 '09, 3:20 p.m.
I just installed the "Rational Team Concert 1.0.1.1 express C" version from ibm download center, and have started the server, it seems that the server works fine. But when I run the eclipse client, I created a repository connection using address "https://localhost:9443/jazz", then I want to create project area and process, but when I click the "deploy templates", it prompts that "Problems occurred deploying process definitions.". details show that "The client access licenses assigned to the current user do not allow the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate"operation. Assign one of the following license types to this user to allow this operation: Developer, Build system".

How should I solve this problem? Thanks you guys. :)

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered May 07 '09, 5:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just installed the "Rational Team Concert 1.0.1.1 express C" version from ibm download center, and have started the server, it seems that the server works fine. But when I run the eclipse client, I created a repository connection using address "https://localhost:9443/jazz", then I want to create project area and process, but when I click the "deploy templates", it prompts that "Problems occurred deploying process definitions.". details show that "The client access licenses assigned to the current user do not allow the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate"operation. Assign one of the following license types to this user to allow this operation: Developer, Build system".

How should I solve this problem? Thanks you guys. :)

Hi

You are almost there....you need to create a new user in the repository (you may still be using the ADMIN login which is why it is not working as you expect). When you create the user - make sure you assign them a Developer license (you have three of these Developers licenses as part of Express-C).

See if that works for you - if not, ask again here on the forum.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.