It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error CRHTC0304E:Remote System Explorer configuration proble

Luis Carlos Silva (1122) | asked Sep 12 '11, 1:43 a.m.
Hi,

I am using RDz 8.0 and RTC 3.0. When I try to populate my host PDS's with the versions of assets I retrieved from my RTC Dev Stream workspace, the follow error is presented:

CRHTC0304E:Remote System Explorer configuration problem encountered(Miner not initialized). Please report to your system administrator.

java.lang.Exception: CRHTC0304E:Remote System Explorer configuration problem encountered(Miner not initialized). Please report to your system administrator.
at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.miner.client.FileAgentService.loadFiles(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.miner.client.FileAgentSubsystem.loadFiles(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.miner.client.FileAgentLoadOperation.run(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.teamz.zide.ui.wizards.LoadOperation.run(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.teamz.zide.ui.actions.LoadzAction$2.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(Unknown Source)

RDz's Remote System Explorer perspective works perfect fine, so at least I can say RSE seems to be running ok.

Does anyone has an idea what is behind this error? Searching for CRHTC0304E doesn't really help much. :(

Best regards,

Luis

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bobbitt (59679) | answered Oct 05 '12, 3:54 p.m.
I'm sure you're well past this issue one year later, but for the next guy... You need to configure the file agent RSE miner per the directions in the infocenter here.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.