It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRHTC0202E An error occurred while fetching

Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | asked Sep 02 '11, 12:01 a.m.
I am trying to run a build request to RTC 3.01 on z/OS and it fails.
the Log File shows following messages at the end:
and I am struggling to find out what could be wrong.
I tested the Load zFiles to z/OS and it works fine. Can you help me determine what is wrong?
Thanks

Complete build sequence is
* fetch:
* 2011-09-01 19:54:12,592 Add Corrupt Sandbox Listener.
* 2011-09-01 19:54:12,722 Calling File Agent...
* 2011-09-01 19:54:15,965 Remove Corrupt Sandbox Listener.
* 2011-09-01 19:54:15,966 Call FileSystemCore.shutDown()
* BUILD FAILED
* java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
* at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
* at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
* at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
* at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
* at com.ibm.teamz.build.ant.tasks.zos.LoadFiles.execute(LoadFiles.java:199)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
* at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
* at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
* at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
* at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1337)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1189)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:758)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
* at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
* Caused by: com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.FileAgentRepositoryException: CRHTC0202E An error occurred while fetching contents from workspace CICSCobolProject Stream Workspace to NAGA.
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.internal.operations.LoadWorkspaceOperation.execute(LoadWorkspaceOperation.java:75)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.internal.macrooperations.Operation.run(Operation.java:37)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.internal.macrooperations.MacroOperation.execute(MacroOperation.java:135)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.internal.macrooperations.Operation.run(Operation.java:37)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.ExecuteXMLFileCapacity.doExecuteXMLFileCapacity(ExecuteXMLFileCapacity.java:98)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.ExecuteXMLFileCapacity.executeXMLFileCapacity(ExecuteXMLFileCapacity.java:75)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.ExecuteXMLFileCapacity.executeXMLFileCapacity(ExecuteXMLFileCapacity.java:57)
* ... 22 more
* Caused by: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.FileSystemStatusException: Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=4 Failed to load due to 1 invalid requests null children=
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.operations.FileSystemOperation.reportErrorsAsException(FileSystemOperation.java:235)
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.operations.LoadOperation.notifyDilemmaHandler(LoadOperation.java:854)
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.operations.LoadOperation$1.run(LoadOperation.java:592)
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.SharingManager.runWithinFileSystemLock(SharingManager.java:802)
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.operations.FileSystemOperation.runWithinFileSystemLock(FileSystemOperation.java:164)
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.operations.FileSystemOperation.runWithinFileSystemLock(FileSystemOperation.java:144)
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.operations.LoadOperation.execute(LoadOperation.java:624)
* at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.operations.FileSystemOperation.run(FileSystemOperation.java:89)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.Zutility.zloadOnUSS(Zutility.java:327)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.Zutility.zload2(Zutility.java:259)
* at com.ibm.teamz.fileagent.internal.operations.LoadWorkspaceOperation.execute(LoadWorkspaceOperation.java:66)
* ... 28 more

4 answers

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Sep 02 '11, 12:08 p.m.
I did some more digging, and found out that at the z/OS USS , I could not find the build.xml file that is in the project. Is this file supposed to be uploaded during the build process, or should I had to upload manually? Seems like this is related to the problem I am having..

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Sep 03 '11, 7:44 p.m.
Changing the path in the build definition fixed the problem. Thought I don't know why...

permanent link
Morten Madsen (13277) | answered Jan 11 '12, 8:52 a.m.
Changing the path in the build definition fixed the problem. Thought I don't know why...

I have the same problem. Any hints of what you changed the path from and to?

permanent link
Spencer Murata (2.3k115971) | answered Jan 11 '12, 10:10 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would check that the load path matches an existing directory on the build machine. From the trace is appears that the build sandbox path did not exist.

~Spencer

I have the same problem. Any hints of what you changed the path from and to?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.