It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Survey and interviews regarding collaboration on Jazz.net

Catherine Burrows (2145) | asked Aug 19 '11, 2:10 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
My name is Catherine Burrows and I am a User Experience professional at IBM. I am working with the Jazz.net team these days, looking to expand online collaboration with you, our customers. We would like to collect feedback from you to shape the future of the Jazz.net site.

Interviews
If you would like to be interviewed to discuss how you use Jazz.net, and what you would like to see going forward to enhance the dialog, please email me for details: catherine.burrows@us.ibm.com . We are conducting interviews, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Eastern Time, through August 26, 2011. Interview sessions are one hour in length during which we will ask you for information that will help guide us in shaping the future of the Jazz.net web site.

Survey
If you would like to provide some insight but do not have time for an interview, please take our survey on IBM.com to let us know what we can do to enhance the exchange of ideas. The survey is titled Enhancing Development Transparency on Jazz.net and it too will be available until August 26, 2011. The link to the survey is: https://www-950.ibm.com/survey/oid/wsb.dll/s/ag3cd

Thank you for your feedback!

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.