It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Regarding RTC 3.0.1 eclipse client

shruti joshi (1003139) | asked Aug 19 '11, 2:00 a.m.
Hello Experts,

I am using RTC 3.0.1. When i open Eclipse client of RTC and connect the repository, every time it shows the dialogue box for secured storage Password and when we enter the password it gives the following message:

" Incorrect password or data is corrupted. Would you like to re-log ?"
Can someone will help me for the same??

Thanks and Regards
Shruti Joshi

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 19 '11, 5:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

the first time you run the 3.0.1 Client I think it asks for a master password to be able to encrypt and store user passwords.

You can go to Window>Preferences>General>Security>Secure Storage and try to delete/recreate/fix this. I am not sure how it got corrupted. You you copy zipped Eclipse folders around for deployment?

permanent link
shruti joshi (1003139) | answered Aug 19 '11, 5:49 a.m.
hi rschoon,

Thanks for your solution and we didn't use any zipped Eclipse folders around for deployment in RTC 3.0.1.

apart from this I am also facing problem regarding customising the Work Item in RTC 3.0.1.
when I create a new type of Work Item, it is showing me the custom fields in Eclipse clients with values, but when I create a new Work Item form Web UI, it is not showing me the custom fields. I had also refer all the documents and articles available on Forums and IBM DW. but those are not completely helpful.

Can you please help me in the same regards???

Thanks and Regards
Shruti joshi

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 19 '11, 6:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I have already answered that thread.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.