It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WorkItem Template and current user variable

Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | asked Aug 16 '11, 9:50 a.m.
Hello,

Does anyone know how to define a field to "Current User" variable in a work item template ? I didn't find any documentation about the XML template files possibilities.

I see for example that "field against" uses "rdf:resource" attribute to find the category.

Regards,
Sylvain

2 answers

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Aug 24 '11, 4:06 a.m.
Hello

I found the doc at https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/WorkItemTemplates
In part "Attribute variables", it is said that we can use variables formatted like ${identifier:type}.

I tried using ${creator:Contributor} but it seems that only variables of type iteration and category are supported :(

Is it planned for a future version of Jazz to deal with more kind of variables in WI template ?

Regards,
Sylvain

Hello,

Does anyone know how to define a field to "Current User" variable in a work item template ? I didn't find any documentation about the XML template files possibilities.

I see for example that "field against" uses "rdf:resource" attribute to find the category.

Regards,
Sylvain

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Aug 16 '11, 11:28 a.m.
Actually, setting it to the creator would produce the same result (if it's easier to do).
Is there a documentation about workitem templates structure ?

Hello,

Regards,
Sylvain

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.