It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

-_- Task disappeared...

Shi Maode (177) | asked Aug 11 '11, 2:45 a.m.
hi, I was writing my sprint backlog, and I encountered the following problem:

After I associated my workitem category with my teamArea, my sprint backlog could show all the story, but the tasks belonging to the story could't be displayed, and it appeared that the task workitem was filtered from the plan.

is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

ThX in advance~

2 answers

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered Aug 11 '11, 6:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

which RTC version are you using? What process template (SCRUM, Formal ...)? How is your project area set up (project area -> team area, category mapped to team area)? And lastly, if you open the plan and click on plan details, what is shown there?

- Arne

permanent link
Richard Knaster (23817) | answered Aug 12 '11, 1:38 a.m.
hi, I was writing my sprint backlog, and I encountered the following problem:

After I associated my workitem category with my teamArea, my sprint backlog could show all the story, but the tasks belonging to the story could't be displayed, and it appeared that the task workitem was filtered from the plan.

is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

ThX in advance~

Children of a Story do not automatically get moved from the Release backlog to the Sprint Backlog. Multi-select the Story and its child tasks and then select the proper "Plan For" and "Filed Against".

- Richard
IBM WW Practice Manager, RTC & Agile

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.