It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Edit Rich Hover Content

Andrew Heaton (644) | asked Aug 09 '11, 6:56 a.m.
is it possible to change whats presented in the rich hover view?

4 answers

permanent link
Scott Crouch (48532426) | answered Mar 12 '12, 5:17 p.m.
Bumping this. Was an answer ever found?

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Mar 12 '12, 6:53 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There are a variety of hovers available in both the Eclipse and Web clients. Can you provide some more context in terms of the hover you would like to customize and perhaps what you'd like to change about it?

permanent link
Scott Crouch (48532426) | answered Mar 12 '12, 8:02 p.m.
I was asking in context of work item hovers in the web client. For example hovering on a work item from a query result or plan view.

I'd like to be able to control which fields are shown. For example hide less used fields or make the description, comments or acceptance criteria only show after clicking the "show more" option.

The problem I'm trying to solve is many users are complaining that the rich hovers are getting intrusive, if they started smaller it would make it better.

An alternative would bring able to control the timeout before the hover is shown.

Scott

There are a variety of hovers available in both the Eclipse and Web clients. Can you provide some more context in terms of the hover you would like to customize and perhaps what you'd like to change about it?

permanent link
Erwin Kunz (94687086) | answered Jan 16 '13, 8:10 a.m.
Bumping this. Was an answer ever found?

Comments
Neeraj Laad commented Jun 25 '13, 12:14 p.m.

Did someone find a way to customize this view ? 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.