It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while printing test scripts

William Oliver (2631) | asked Aug 04 '11, 12:11 p.m.
I'm running into an exception on just a couple of tests scripts when I try to generate a PDF. It doesn't happen on all of them just two so far. They are rather large and the only message I can find in the server logs looks something like this:

com.ibm.rqm.print.common.exception.printexception the results of the print job is less than 3kb so it is considered corrupt. This will be omitted from any comprehensive jobs.

I would appreciate it if someone who has experenced this could demystify this message for me in hopes of figuring out how to print the test scripts.

One answer

permanent link
Michael Triantafelow (4513) | answered Aug 09 '11, 9:44 a.m.
I'm running into an exception on just a couple of tests scripts when I try to generate a PDF. It doesn't happen on all of them just two so far. They are rather large and the only message I can find in the server logs looks something like this:

com.ibm.rqm.print.common.exception.printexception the results of the print job is less than 3kb so it is considered corrupt. This will be omitted from any comprehensive jobs.

I would appreciate it if someone who has experenced this could demystify this message for me in hopes of figuring out how to print the test scripts.

This message usually follows an error message Basically, this means that something previously went wrong during PDF generation and part of the PDF has been corrupted. At this point in the code we recognize that that part of the PDF is corrupt and exclude it from the final document.

Look in your logs before this message appears and see if there are any other error messages that might explain the root cause.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.