It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Configuring conditions while setting up lifecycle

Sripriya Karimpuzhasriram (134852) | asked Aug 03 '11, 7:50 a.m.
Hi,

Can you please help me with the below doubt regarding configuring conditions for check during state transitions.

Once the policy is configured when i try to configure conditions to be checked during state transition, I am facing a problem.

Consider Condition 1 , Condition 2 and Condition 3 are policies, I want a state transition to happen if and only if Condition 1 is true AND either of Condition 2 OR Condition 3 is true.

Is this possible? I am not really able to understand how the OR conditions actually work.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Sripriya

14 answers

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Aug 11 '11, 11:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

What version of RAM are you using? I tried to reproduce the problem you are seeing in RAM 7.5.0.2 test fix 2a and RAM 7.5.1, but in both cases I was able to move the asset to the next state.

permanent link
Sripriya Karimpuzhasriram (134852) | answered Aug 11 '11, 3:05 p.m.
Hi

I am using RAM 7.5.0.1

Regards,
Sripriya

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Aug 11 '11, 5:09 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I was able to reproduce the error you are seeing in 7.5.0.1. Is there any chance you could upgrade to 7.5.0.2 where the problem has been resolved?

permanent link
Sripriya Karimpuzhasriram (134852) | answered Aug 15 '11, 11:20 a.m.
Thanks for the reply! Sure, I will upgrade to 7.5.0.2 and try it once again! :)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.