It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Defect Reports

Matt Beaty (811615) | asked Aug 02 '11, 11:42 a.m.
Some defects we logged are not showing up in the Quality Management Defect List report. How does RQM query the defects to generate that list. Also, what query is done to produce the Defect Arrival and Resolution report in Quality Management?

2 answers

permanent link
Mark Victory (26635) | answered Aug 02 '11, 6:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Matt,

What version of RQM are you using?

The Defect List report is only going to show defects that were created during the testing process. That is, those associated with TERs or Execution Results.

How were the defects created in your case.

Assuming you are using RQM 3.0.1, were the data collection jobs run after the defects were created?

permanent link
Matt Beaty (811615) | answered Aug 03 '11, 9:46 a.m.
I am on 3.0.1, and some defects were created during execution and some were created when running ad hoc testing.

Your answer is what I needed. I just need to let people know to look at the change management defect reports.

Hi Matt,

What version of RQM are you using?

The Defect List report is only going to show defects that were created during the testing process. That is, those associated with TERs or Execution Results.

How were the defects created in your case.

Assuming you are using RQM 3.0.1, were the data collection jobs run after the defects were created?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.