It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creating/Importing Processes

Kevin Crocker (20185) | asked Aug 02 '11, 11:41 a.m.
Hi,

I am in the first stage of creating our company's internal process in the IBM Blueworks Live environment.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to export that process as a BPMN 2.0 process and import it into RTC.

My question: is the Blueworks Live environment and Jazz integrated in any way?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Aug 05 '11, 4:14 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I am in the first stage of creating our company's internal process in the IBM Blueworks Live environment.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to export that process as a BPMN 2.0 process and import it into RTC.

My question: is the Blueworks Live environment and Jazz integrated in any way?

Hi Kevin,

I am not aware of such an integration. There was a only prototype integration for Rational Method Composer. I believe you will have to develop your own template in RTC. You can always export and import templates and create project areas from them. You can modify a project area's process and export the template from that too. Please make sure to have a unique ID for your own templates. Don't just keep the ID of the pre-deployed templates.

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10288273) | answered Mar 07 '13, 11:37 a.m.
Is there any update on this? Was there any integration made?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.