It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build fails

Onkelinx Ghislain (5896) | asked Jul 25 '11, 6:06 a.m.
Hallo,

We having try to write a build ant-build script. The build server builds the full project but when we try to link to different output files in the 'logPublisher ' section of the build script we having an error message:

com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJAZ0040I I/O error preprocessing the stream: Input length = 1

logPublisher repositoryAddress="${repositoryAddress}"

userId="${userId}"
passwordFile="${PasswordFileLocation}"
buildResultUUID="${buildResultUUID}"
filePath="dsu816_cfg_sw00_Serial\FxCop\fxCopOutputfile.html"
label="FxCop Log"
contentType="text/xml"
failOnError="true"
verbose="true"

The filePath="dsu816_cfg_sw00_Serial\FxCop\fxCopOutputfile.html" excist after we had build the project.

What is the problem and how we can resolve it?

2 answers

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered Jul 25 '11, 12:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hallo,

We having try to write a build ant-build script. The build server builds the full project but when we try to link to different output files in the 'logPublisher ' section of the build script we having an error message:

com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJAZ0040I I/O error preprocessing the stream: Input length = 1

userId="${userId}"
label="FxCop Log"
contentType="text/xml"
failOnError="true"
verbose="true"

The filePath="dsu816_cfg_sw00_Serial\FxCop\fxCopOutputfile.html" excist after we had build the project.

Hi,

Is there any chance you have the full stack trace? It may be in your server side log if it's not thrown back to the client. That would help investigate the actual line of code that is giving the error.

Brent Ulbricht
RTC Build Lead

permanent link
Onkelinx Ghislain (5896) | answered Jul 25 '11, 6:05 p.m.
Hallo,

userId="${userId}"
label="FxCop Log"
contentType="text/xml"
failOnError="true"
verbose="true"

Hi,

Is there any chance you have the full stack trace? It may be in your server side log if it's not thrown back to the client. That would help investigate the actual line of code that is giving the error.

Brent Ulbricht
RTC Build Lead

Which file you need and where we can find it on our server ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.