It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0124I Invalid username or password on Build

Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | asked Jul 23 '11, 8:48 p.m.
I am trying to run a request build in RTC Eclipse Client V3.01 at z/OS target with RTC301 installed ( with Build toolkit and Build agent started), and Having a problem that puzzled me.
At the Build log I can see the error CRJAZ0124I Invalid username or password, and I could not find out what could be wrong..
The Test Connection at the Build Agent configuration Works OK, and I don't see any error on z/OS system logs. As the Test connection works fine it must be checking the userid/password somewhere that I could not figure out.
Please can you help?

3 answers

permanent link
Kevin Doyle (60425) | answered Jul 24 '11, 7:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Did you use the startbfa.sh script to start the build agent and set JAZZ_USER and JAZZ_PASSWORD_FILE in it? That user and password file is used to connect back to the server during a build.

See http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/rtczantzbuildconfigBF.html

I am trying to run a request build in RTC Eclipse Client V3.01 at z/OS target with RTC301 installed ( with Build toolkit and Build agent started), and Having a problem that puzzled me.
At the Build log I can see the error CRJAZ0124I Invalid username or password, and I could not find out what could be wrong..
The Test Connection at the Build Agent configuration Works OK, and I don't see any error on z/OS system logs. As the Test connection works fine it must be checking the userid/password somewhere that I could not figure out.
Please can you help?

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Jul 25 '11, 10:36 a.m.
I think I missed this configuration. I will check again as soon as I get the machine back.. I had a major crash in my notebook :(
Thanks , will get back soon..

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Jul 27 '11, 8:28 p.m.
OK, you are right.. I missed the configuration of JAZZ_USER in the startbfa.sh script. I corrected and I can now start the build process fine..
Tks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.