It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC V3 , eclipse client on Linux (OpenSuse) error on Build

Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | asked Jul 21 '11, 5:18 p.m.
Hi,
I am trying to run a BUILD Request in eclipse client (OpenSuse 11.3), and I am having an popup of error window , with MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME...

1) I got a first error saying that the MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME variable is not set.
So I dig at the forums and internet and find out that I should set an environment variable pointing to xulrunner...
so I did it setting export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9.2
and also:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and now when I try again:
2) I m getting the popup error message saying:
Error logged from Process Client UI:
No more handles (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library. Reasons:
/home/ibmsys1/.eclipse/ibm.software.delivery.platform_8.0.0_1385280391/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/5174/1/.cp/libswt-mozilla-gtk-3659.so (libxpcom.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64)
swt-mozilla-gtk (Not found in java.library.path)
/tmp/swtlib-32/libswt-mozilla-gtk-3659.so (libxpcom.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64)
/tmp/swtlib-32/libswt-mozilla-gtk.so (/tmp/swtlib-32/liblibswt-mozilla-gtk.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
)
looks like I am still missing something .

2 answers

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered Jul 22 '11, 1:22 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
I am trying to run a BUILD Request in eclipse client (OpenSuse 11.3), and I am having an popup of error window , with MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME...

1) I got a first error saying that the MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME variable is not set.
So I dig at the forums and internet and find out that I should set an environment variable pointing to xulrunner...
so I did it setting export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9.2
and also:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and now when I try again:
2) I m getting the popup error message saying:
Error logged from Process Client UI:
No more handles (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library. Reasons:
/home/ibmsys1/.eclipse/ibm.software.delivery.platform_8.0.0_1385280391/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/5174/1/.cp/libswt-mozilla-gtk-3659.so (libxpcom.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64)
swt-mozilla-gtk (Not found in java.library.path)
/tmp/swtlib-32/libswt-mozilla-gtk-3659.so (libxpcom.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64)
/tmp/swtlib-32/libswt-mozilla-gtk.so (/tmp/swtlib-32/liblibswt-mozilla-gtk.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
)
looks like I am still missing something .

Hi,

I don't know what's happening with your Eclipse client, but did want to mention that you can submit build requests through the Web UI.

Brent Ulbricht
RTC Build Lead

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Jul 22 '11, 5:40 p.m.
Problem SOLVED... !!
Thanks.. apparently the eclipse in RDz is not compatible with 64 bit xulrunner.. I installed 32 bit version o xulrunner and the problem was gone.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.