It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to create customer attribute of Comment type?

Cecilia Lindgren (431213) | asked Jun 27 '11, 5:02 a.m.
I would like to create a customer attribute with the same functionallity as a comment, e.g Add a comment that is not editable after save and there should be able to create several comments. But not saved as a disussion comments.

I have not been able to select Comment as type when creating attribute in Types and Attributes.

I have added a non-attribute-based presentation to my editor presentation of type disussion, however when filling in this attriubute the disussion is also updated with this comment and I do not want that.

Is this possible or is there another way to create it?

Comments
wei zhu commented Aug 13 '12, 11:29 p.m. | edited Sep 25 '13, 11:59 a.m.

Hello, do you have any answer to this question now? I also have this problem.

haizi wu commented Aug 14 '12, 5:47 a.m. | edited Aug 14 '12, 5:50 a.m.

I have this problem too, and I think you should be chinese, Do you have other IM tools, I have some question to ask someone for help. tks

wei zhu commented Sep 04 '12, 3:10 a.m.

Yeah,I am a chinese.I am sorry to tell you that the IBM consultant said to create customer attribute of Comment type can not be achieved.The comment isn't a type,can't be used by any attribute.And what does "IM tools" mean?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Vinay Kumar AV (17933837) | answered Sep 04 '12, 4:01 a.m.
This is not possible as of today.
This has been an enhancement request with IBM since 2009. Please leave your comments on this WI to express your support to have this feature implemented.

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=85395
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.