It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to access the BuildForge projects from RQM

Mandava Nagesh (323) | asked Jun 07 '11, 8:13 a.m.
Hi,

We have done the integration of the RQM 3 and BuildForge 7.1.1.4 servers.Later we are able to view the resources(lab management-> view lab resources) from RQM which were added in BuildForge.

Later I have tried lab management -> All Automations, but it is not displaying the projects which are created in BuildForge.

I am not seeing any error in the RQM web console. Could you please let me know if we need to perform any other configuration steps to access the BuildForge projects.

Thanks,
Nagesh.

One answer

permanent link
Lei Shi (2271) | answered May 27 '13, 3:26 a.m.
Have you ever enable the automationExtension of the the build forge adaptor?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <RTLMExtensionAPIRegistration> <adapter> <name>BuildForge RTLM Integration Adaptor</name> <version>1.0</version> <APIVersionSupported>1.0</APIVersionSupported> <inventoryExtensionId>com.ibm.rational.test.lm.spi.bf.v71.inventory</inventoryExtensionId> <automationExtensionId>com.ibm.rational.test.lm.spi.bf.v71.automation</automationExtensionId> <pluginId>com.ibm.rational.test.lm.spi.bf.v71</pluginId> <instance> <instanceId>test_buildforge</instanceId> <hostname>server1</hostname> <port>3966</port> <offline>FALSE</offline> <credential> <username>root</username> <password>stage1</password> </credential> </instance> </adapter> </RTLMExtensionAPIRegistration>

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.