It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to schedule the recurring schedule from RQM.

Bharath Vamsi Amjuri (8311) | asked May 20 '11, 6:19 a.m.
HI

I am using Rational Quality Manager2.0.1.1 iFix 3 and I am able to schedule and execute the Test script in RFT.
Now I want to schedule this every day, so is there any option available to schedule for every day at a time.( some thing like from Date to Date)

Regards
Vamsi

2 answers

permanent link
Kurtis Martin (1.4k11) | answered May 20 '11, 8:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
HI

I am using Rational Quality Manager2.0.1.1 iFix 3 and I am able to schedule and execute the Test script in RFT.
Now I want to schedule this every day, so is there any option available to schedule for every day at a time.( some thing like from Date to Date)

Regards
Vamsi

You can't do that in 2.0.1.1, but you will be able to do it in RQM 3.0.1 which is due to release soon. When you create an Execution Schedule 3.0.1 has options to allow it to repeat daily or weekly on certain days.

permanent link
Bharath Vamsi Amjuri (8311) | answered May 23 '11, 4:19 a.m.
HI

Regards
Vamsi

You can't do that in 2.0.1.1, but you will be able to do it in RQM 3.0.1 which is due to release soon. When you create an Execution Schedule 3.0.1 has options to allow it to repeat daily or weekly on certain days.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Vamsi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.