It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Build Number not showing in Execution Result page

Tarek ALqaisi (3144) | asked Apr 28 '11, 10:57 a.m.
Hello,
We are using RTC as build provider, then we have an Execution Schedule to run few test suites. When viewing the test scripts execution results the RTC build is not attached....
Is there something I need to enable to get the build number to show? It is alot of work to go and modify each test manually.

Thanks for your help

2 answers

permanent link
Kurtis Martin (1.4k11) | answered Apr 28 '11, 6:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,
We are using RTC as build provider, then we have an Execution Schedule to run few test suites. When viewing the test scripts execution results the RTC build is not attached....
Is there something I need to enable to get the build number to show? It is alot of work to go and modify each test manually.

Thanks for your help

This seems like the same issue as this:

https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/43181

This has been fixed in RQM 3.0.1 which is the next major release of RQM due out soon. There was some discussion of backporting the fix to the 2.x release however the fix required changes in the RQM database model and such changes aren't allowed in a fix pack release. So you'll have to wait for 3.0.1 ;(

permanent link
Tarek ALqaisi (3144) | answered Apr 29 '11, 9:32 a.m.
Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for your help

This seems like the same issue as this:

https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/43181

This has been fixed in RQM 3.0.1 which is the next major release of RQM due out soon. There was some discussion of backporting the fix to the 2.x release however the fix required changes in the RQM database model and such changes aren't allowed in a fix pack release. So you'll have to wait for 3.0.1 ;(

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.