It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Revert a change set

Siddharth Baronia (111) | asked Apr 11 '11, 10:52 a.m.
I want to revert a change set programmatically. As per one of the posts in forum the code to implement the reverse action is in in the but I cant find this class in the RTC-Client plain java libraries that I have downloaded.
Please help me in this matter.

One answer

permanent link
Michele Pegoraro (1.8k12114103) | answered Apr 15 '11, 4:06 a.m.
I'm looking for this topic too. So any help will be appreciate!


Your answer

Register or to post your answer.