It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When I try to Reject it, Shows Rejection Warning

iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | asked Apr 07 '11, 3:59 p.m.
Please help me in understanding this iRAM application warning message.

I (Rameshbabu) is one of the collaborator of the following asset:

https://w3-03.ibm.com/tools/cm/iram/assetDetail/review.jsp?gid=1050&guid={9402F07F-696F-00DD-1822-9F7110BB2EB6}&v=1.1&#loadEditor

When I try to Reject it, Shown Rejection Warning.
Warning message shows:

The Conditions required to invoke the Reject action have not been met.

Reject
x 1 rejection from all reviewers

Regards,
Ramesh
(d.v.rameshbabu@in.ibm.com)

3 answers

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Apr 11 '11, 11:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This means that a condition has been created for the action stating that at least one reviewer must reject the asset in order for the action to be invoked. No users have rejected the asset so the action is not available based on that condition.

You can see the current conditions for an action by navigating to
General details of the asset -> collaboration -> edit lifecycle -> select the 'Reject' action from the dropdown. You must be a lifecycle manager to see this information.

permanent link
iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | answered Apr 12 '11, 10:25 a.m.
This means that a condition has been created for the action stating that at least one reviewer must reject the asset in order for the action to be invoked. No users have rejected the asset so the action is not available based on that condition.

You can see the current conditions for an action by navigating to
General details of the asset -> collaboration -> edit lifecycle -> select the 'Reject' action from the dropdown. You must be a lifecycle manager to see this information.

Hi Sheehan,

Yes, I agree your inputs.

User added me as a Colloborator. When I try to reject this Asset getting the warning message as well as not able to Reject / Approve from drop down Action box. It's refreshes the page and problem remains same.

Regards,
Rameshbabu.
(d.v.rameshbabu@in.ibm.com)

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Apr 13 '11, 2:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Is this asset in a lifecycle or legacy review process?

If it's in a lifecycle you need to have the user make you a reviewer as well as a collaborator. You should then see a 'Reject' button in the top left of the page. After you have clicked the reject button you should be able to select the Reject action from the drop-down menu.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.