It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to trace missing artifact?

iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | asked Apr 07 '11, 3:45 p.m.
One of our user uploaded the asset "iRAM Getting Started Guide" It has two artifacts. One is .txt and next one is .ppt. But the artifact .ppt is no more. Activity Audit and Asset History is not help us.

In iRAM do we have a way or mechanism through which we can find missing artifact.

Note: This artifact has not been deleted by community admin or the owner of the asset. Is there a way we can trace such asset?

Regards,
Ramesh
(d.v.rameshbabu@in.ibm.com)

3 answers

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Apr 11 '11, 9:52 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you download the entire asset does it include the artifact? Does the 'Content' page still show the artifact? If the answer to both of these questions is no it would appear that the artifact was deleted.

The asset history should contain an 'updated content' entry (with a time and user who performed the action) when the artifact was deleted.

permanent link
iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | answered Apr 11 '11, 11:28 a.m.
If you download the entire asset does it include the artifact? Does the 'Content' page still show the artifact? If the answer to both of these questions is no it would appear that the artifact was deleted.

The asset history should contain an 'updated content' entry (with a time and user who performed the action) when the artifact was deleted.

My Answer would say "Yes" both the questions.

When I look into Content page and get download the entire asset. I can see only .txt artifact. But .ppt artifact is missing. It means, does it deleted by someone?. What are the ways to trace this one. Apart from Asset history should contain an "updated content" entry (Time and user who performed the action)

Regards
Ramesh
(d.v.rameshbabu@in.ibm.com)

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Apr 11 '11, 11:48 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Yes, it means the artifact was deleted by someone. There is no additional trace information other than the 'updated content' entry.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.