It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

scm load not synching up-to-date files

Roderick Thomas (661179) | asked Mar 29 '11, 4:31 p.m.
I'm trying to run scm.sh load command from a solaris box. It's not synching the latest changes from the stream i'm trying to reference. I've tried streams and workspaces and they each download something different. All the developer changes flow into the stream, so I would expect the loaded files to match what I see in the repository view of files- but it doesn't.

Here is the command I'm attempting to run. Please advise what is incorrect to get the correct files loaded...

/rtc/jazz/scmtools/eclipse/scm.sh load "<name>" -r <path> -u <username> --password <password> -i --force

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Mar 30 '11, 8:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm trying to run scm.sh load command from a solaris box. It's not synching the latest changes from the stream i'm trying to reference. I've tried streams and workspaces and they each download something different. All the developer changes flow into the stream, so I would expect the loaded files to match what I see in the repository view of files- but it doesn't.

Here is the command I'm attempting to run. Please advise what is incorrect to get the correct files loaded...

/rtc/jazz/scmtools/eclipse/scm.sh load "<name>" -r <path> -u <username> --password <password> -i --force

The 'load' command will download the files from the workspace to your local disk. If you want to sync the changes, you have to use the 'accept' command to get the latest changes from your workspace's flow target. You can see what's coming in from the stream by using the 'status' command.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.