It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

A problem occurred while loading User Registry settings

James Leone (13613513) | asked May 15 '08, 5:27 p.m.
Hello,

I just downloaded the M6 release of the Jazz server am trying to test drive. I installed it using IBM install manager which included a Tomcat install that has jazz.war already in webapps. Although the documentation says a supported version of JDK should be installed with the package, it was not. This may be where things are going wrong. I see an IBM JRE, but no JDK.

As such, I am using the Sun JDK 1.5 I already have on the machine. I had to modify the server.xml to use SunX509 instead of IbmX509 for HTTPS.

I enter into Team Server Setup by accessing https://localhost:9443/jazz/setup I select Fast Path and go to a page enumerating the User Registry types. At this point i can't select any of the radio button's and I see an message "A problem occurred while loading User Registry settings"

I looked in the Tomcat logs and see nothing, is there somewhere I need to look to get more detail about this problem?

2 answers

permanent link
James Leone (13613513) | answered May 15 '08, 5:50 p.m.
This is no longer an issue. I completely uninstalled JazzTeamServer and reinstalled it.

I was starting Tomcat with "startup.bat" out of habit, but noticed there is a seperate batch script to start it for team server.

permanent link
Steve Zielinski (61) | answered Mar 11 '10, 10:41 a.m.
I am not able to get Tomcat running properly. I receive a "SunX509 KeyManagerFactory not available" error. I don't understand why its looking for SunX509. Here is a portion of the server.xml file I'm using:

<Connector>

Any help would be appreciated.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.