It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Help me please Selector Win32

Erick Mory (5186) | asked Mar 16 '11, 3:42 p.m.
Hi Guys,

In the server switch, I configured with the name "Win32 ". In the details of the switch position as follows:
Type: Standard Property
Name: OS_SYSNAME
Operator: CONTAINS
Value: Windows
Required: Yes

When I run the project, there are steps running. And check the message log tells me: "SELECTOR: 1856: Could not find any server that matches all the conditions for the selector Win32"

Anyone know what happens?

thanks!! :shock:

3 answers

permanent link
Erick Mory (5186) | answered May 17 '11, 2:49 p.m.
Ya resolv mo...fuc...!!

permanent link
Michael Parson (6) | answered May 17 '11, 4:40 p.m.
Hi Guys,

In the server switch, I configured with the name "Win32 ". In the details of the switch position as follows:

When I run the project, there are steps running. And check the message log tells me: "SELECTOR: 1856: Could not find any server that matches all the conditions for the selector Win32"

Take a look at the Manifest for the server you expect to match your selector and verify that the properties match up the way you have them specified in the selector.

permanent link
eric yang (41) | answered May 18 '11, 6:18 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR
Hi Guys,

if your server has no collector, which has the OS_SYSNAME
property, your server will have no OS_SYSNAME manifest, and the selector can't find this server by the OS_SYSNAME contains the Windows.

resolution:
set the example collector to your server, and refresh the minifest,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.