It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

2.0xx client for RH LInux 6 / 64 Bit where ????

Rick Rineholt (3152) | asked Feb 27 '11, 7:07 p.m.
I'm tring to install just the RTC 2x client for Linux 64 bit on RH Linx 64 bit . Where is the download for this ? 32 bit dies on me
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module": libpk-gtk-module.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": libcanberra-gtk-module.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or dire

BTW even trying the 3.0 clent brings up IBM installation manager which does a logo and then just disappears ... and nothing more. :)

Pretty frustrating .

2 answers

permanent link
Rick Rineholt (3152) | answered Feb 27 '11, 7:40 p.m.
I've tried putting jars in JazzPlainJavaClient-ExpressC-2.0.0.2iFix6.zip
int Eclpse Galileo 64 bit verson plugins and dropins directrory but I got on TC artifacts .. is this what you should do with this zip ? Is the IFix6 complete ? or do I stll need the base 2.0 zip ?

permanent link
Rick Rineholt (3152) | answered Feb 27 '11, 8:37 p.m.
Should I be useing RTC-ExpressC-Client-Ext-2.0.0.2 to extend an existing eclipse to add rtc ?
How would you use this ? There are many directories I tried copying the jars in the feature/plungins in these directories to an existing eclispe and no luck ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.