It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

unable to import microsoft project file into RTC

Archana Murali (62) | asked Feb 17 '11, 8:25 p.m.
During import of microsoft project file to RTC plans, RTC neither gave any error nor enabled the next option.
Although the microsoft project file was saved as xml file, RTC was not able to recognize the file.

5 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 18 '11, 4:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
During import of microsoft project file to RTC plans, RTC neither gave any error nor enabled the next option.
Although the microsoft project file was saved as xml file, RTC was not able to recognize the file.

I have not tried importing a MS Project file (yet) - but it may be worthwhile exporting an RTC project plan and importing the XML into MS Project first - to see if that works.

anthony

permanent link
Archana Murali (62) | answered Mar 08 '11, 4:44 a.m.

I have not tried importing a MS Project file (yet) - but it may be worthwhile exporting an RTC project plan and importing the XML into MS Project first - to see if that works.

anthony

Exported RTC Plan xml and imported the same into MS project and is working perfectly fine but vice-versa is not working.

permanent link
Bjorn Baker (106) | answered Mar 08 '11, 6:14 a.m.
I think there something wrong about you imported.

permanent link
A. Bong Suyo (61) | answered Feb 07 '12, 5:37 a.m.
has anyone found a solution to this one? Am having the same issue. appreciate if someone can post a fix.

permanent link
James Palmer (3349) | answered Oct 26 '15, 2:31 p.m.
I know this is an old questions, but maybe someone will find my post helpful.  I initially had this issue when I tried using Firefox.  I went to IE 11 and the problem went away.  I was able to import.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.