It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Pending Changes View Refresh

T M (8878188143) | asked Jan 31 '11, 11:09 a.m.
IS there a way to automatically refresh Pending Changes View in Eclipse client, say, every 5 mins?

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Christophe Cornu (47123) | answered Feb 02 '11, 9:42 a.m.
Hi:
What part of the Pending Changes view do you want to see the updated state for?

The Pending Changes view should already refresh itself automatically when your Eclipse client receives RSS feed events reporting there are new incoming change sets.

Christophe Cornu
RTC SCM Client

Comments
Leo Abreu commented Mar 27 '12, 10:24 a.m. | edited Jun 04 '13, 8:57 a.m.
Hi:
What part of the Pending Changes view do you want to see the updated state for?

The Pending Changes view should already refresh itself automatically when your Eclipse client receives RSS feed events reporting there are new incoming change sets.

Christophe Cornu
RTC SCM Client

Hi Christophe - For the customer I'm working for, they want to see the Pending Changes view updated automatically for any incoming change sets, that had been delivered to the stream.

They do indeed see the Pending Changes view refresh itself automatically after about 5 mintues. They want to see the view refresh in a shorter time interval. Is this possible? If so, what would be the instructions to do so?

Thanks,
Leo Abreu

Yehiel Glass commented Jun 04 '13, 5:02 a.m. | edited Jun 04 '13, 8:57 a.m.

Hi,
I'm using RTC 3.0.1.3 Eclipse client.
I had times when I needed to refresh the workspace in pending changes view to see incoming changesets.
Is there a refresh setting in newer versions ?

Thanks.

Tim Mok commented Jun 04 '13, 8:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The Pending Changes view is tied to the RSS feeds and refreshes at the same time. If you want a more frequent refresh period, change the feed refresh to a shorter value.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.