It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM launch configuration

Joerg Moeller (9677) | asked Jan 30 '11, 8:54 a.m.
Hello,

I am currently working on a csv conector plugin for RQM server. It is working fine with a RTC server but I would like to debug it with a RQM server.

I've some problem in setting up a RQM launch configuration and was wondering if somebody can give some advice on which plugins have to be included.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
Joerg

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Jan 31 '11, 8:14 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

I am currently working on a csv conector plugin for RQM server. It is working fine with a RTC server but I would like to debug it with a RQM server.

I've some problem in setting up a RQM launch configuration and was wondering if somebody can give some advice on which plugins have to be included.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
Joerg

Hi Joerg,

Please see:

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DevSetupMain

permanent link
Joerg Moeller (9677) | answered Feb 01 '11, 3:35 p.m.
Hello Paul,

thanks for the link but from a quick view this material seems to be very much related to RTC setup.

I worked through the RTC Extensions PoC and successfully setup a launch configuration for my connector with Jetty and a RTC server.

Using the same launch configuration I made the neccessary changes and created a new Derby database. When starting the server side plugin in Jetty the RQM server starts but then I receive error messages complaining that the license doesn't support Derby Database. What is weird since it's an activated RQM Standard Server.

From the server admin console I noticed that a plugin was missing so I included it into the launch configuration but run into different problems afterwards ... I think that a RQM launch configuration file should to the job. If you are willing to share one, you'll find my email in Blue Pages. I would very much appreciate it.

Kind Regards
Joerg Moeller, IBM Rational Software Services

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.