It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Querying fulltext not working in M6a?

Harleen Sahni (6642) | asked Apr 22 '08, 1:45 p.m.
Hi,

I've recently migrated to M6a and noticed that the quick search work item queries in the web and full client where you just enter keywords isn't working correctly. I only get work items that have seen been modified after the migration in the results. I won't see the previous work items that contain the terms. The work items are still there, I can see them in other queries that aren't operating on text.

What could be causing this and how do I fix it?

I'm running on windows 2003 server and Websphere 6.1 if that helps.

One answer

permanent link
Harleen Sahni (6642) | answered Apr 22 '08, 2:55 p.m.
The problem was that the workitemindex in the team.properties was set to the default location of workitemindex instead of being fully qualified. The need to have a fully qualified workitemindex is talked about in Defect 50424. I changed the location specified to d:/jazz/server/workitemindex and I'm now able to get search results with work items prior to migration.

I'm guessing this means that any work item indexed with the prior location of workitemindex, which was actually Websphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/workitemindex, is no longer going to show up. Is there anyway to force Jazz to do a re-indexing of work items?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.