It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC for iOS apps development?

Timur Markunin (6495166146) | asked Dec 09 '10, 5:11 a.m.
Any articles/references/cases?

-thanks in advance

6 answers

permanent link
Aaron Cohen (8207851) | answered Dec 16 '10, 11:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Any articles/references/cases?

-thanks in advance

It is my understanding that IOS native development is limited to Apple's XCode IDE. I am not familiar with any way to do this in Eclipse or Visual Studio. With that being said, you can develop Web Apps that work with IOS devices in Eclipse and Visual Studio.

In theory you could setup RTC to watch the directory that XCode is writing to.

permanent link
Scott Crouch (48532426) | answered Mar 06 '11, 10:50 a.m.
Does anybody from IBM know if there is a plan/timeline for providing XCode integration with RTC? I see that Perforce and Subversion currently provide this support.

permanent link
Thomas Loeber (62237950) | answered Mar 30 '11, 2:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Does anybody from IBM know if there is a plan/timeline for providing XCode integration with RTC? I see that Perforce and Subversion currently provide this support.

Was there ever an answer provided for this last reply?

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Mar 30 '11, 6:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Scott

Check the work items for this kind of question, and if there is nothing, please add it. I am sure there will be people who want this too - so post the work item link back here if you create a new work item (or find an existing one).

anthony

permanent link
Scott Crouch (48532426) | answered Mar 30 '11, 7:22 p.m.

Hi Scott

Check the work items for this kind of question, and if there is nothing, please add it. I am sure there will be people who want this too - so post the work item link back here if you create a new work item (or find an existing one).

anthony

Fair enough. Sorry for the trouble. There is a work item @ https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=130090

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Mar 31 '11, 2:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Scott

anthony

Fair enough. Sorry for the trouble. There is a work item @ https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=130090

No problem at all - thanks for creating the work item and posting back the link.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.