It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Print documents

Anderson Silva (311911) | asked Nov 16 '10, 7:37 p.m.
Hi,

I have a document with tables and I am trying to print this document in letter or A4 papel format, but RRC does not consider right margim from paper when printing.
A document with 2 pages is printed with 4 pages.

Thank you

Anderson

PS. Using RRC 2.0.0.2 ifix 1, migrating to RRC 2.0.0.3

4 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Nov 17 '10, 8:26 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RRC V2 I have found that the simplest way to format for printing is to "Export to Word.

The developers have improved native printing in the betas we've delivered this year, so it is getting better.

permanent link
Anderson Silva (311911) | answered Nov 17 '10, 5:33 p.m.
Hi,

I already try it, but when RRC export a document to Word, we have some issues with tables and format.

Thank you

Anderson

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Nov 21 '10, 12:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I already try it, but when RRC export a document to Word, we have some issues with tables and format.

Thank you

Anderson

With the OOTB reports there are some minor formatting that can be done to the word template. This should include the page setup and using A4 rather than Letter pages.

Look in the help for "Adding/modifying report templates on the server" to see how to replace the modified template

permanent link
Paul Dessart (31) | answered Dec 07 '10, 8:14 a.m.
Hi,

Thank you

Anderson

Please check for RRC 2.0.0.3 we had some report on this and had a fix a while ago for a customer and this should be integrated in 2.0.0.3

Includes many improvments on word support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.