It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ETL jobs not working, Data Warehouse not loaded

Marc Nehme (276157) | asked Oct 27 '10, 12:55 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The ETL jobs have not been executing as the Data Warehouse data is not capturing recent activity. I am trying two things to kick off the ETL jobs:

1) Clicking the "Run Snapshot" activity for the WORKITEMS snapshot. This generates a message saying "Request submitted, check the Active Services in Admin Page for status." When I check the Active Services page, I see this thread "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.ServerStatusRestService.getActiveServiceInfo" and running time is 00:00:00. It appears nothing is happening.

2) I try to set the time for the "Remote" snapshot data to ETL. The default is 00:00. Whenever I change this to any value, including back to it default, I get this error: "TypeError: this.DefaultDelay is undefined"

I've tried to change some settings in the Advanced Properties > Data Warehouse section, but to no avail as I do not want to break anything either. FYI, I am running RTC3M8.

I need to get this ETLing again...any help is appreciated..

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 01 '10, 1:23 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Marc,

I'd consider to create a work item on this. Maybe a newer version would work too.

Ralph

The ETL jobs have not been executing as the Data Warehouse data is not capturing recent activity. I am trying two things to kick off the ETL jobs:

1) Clicking the "Run Snapshot" activity for the WORKITEMS snapshot. This generates a message saying "Request submitted, check the Active Services in Admin Page for status." When I check the Active Services page, I see this thread "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.ServerStatusRestService.getActiveServiceInfo" and running time is 00:00:00. It appears nothing is happening.

2) I try to set the time for the "Remote" snapshot data to ETL. The default is 00:00. Whenever I change this to any value, including back to it default, I get this error: "TypeError: this.DefaultDelay is undefined"

I've tried to change some settings in the Advanced Properties > Data Warehouse section, but to no avail as I do not want to break anything either. FYI, I am running RTC3M8.

I need to get this ETLing again...any help is appreciated..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.