It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can RTC be integrated with two RQM instances?

Kamila Baron-Palucka (1121) | asked Oct 26 '10, 5:18 a.m.
Currently our project has RTC project area linked to RQM instance and the integration works correctly.

I was wondering if it would be possible to connect a second RQM instance without influencing the original RTC-RQM link?

In other words - can RTC use information about test cases and test executions that originate from two separate RQM instances?

4 answers

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Nov 03 '10, 1:40 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
While yes this can be done, it is not supported

permanent link
Kamila Baron-Palucka (1121) | answered Nov 04 '10, 5:22 a.m.
Thanks for the reply :)

Are you saying that it can be done because you've seen that working? Or just theoretically? And do you know if this will be supported in upcoming releases of RTC/RQM?

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44251) | answered Nov 18 '10, 4:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have linked two RQM projects to an RTC project in while testing a pre-release version of RTC 3.0. I was able to create defects in the RTC project from each of the RQM projects.

Martha
Jazz Developer, Process Team

Are you saying that it can be done because you've seen that working? Or just theoretically? And do you know if this will be supported in upcoming releases of RTC/RQM?

permanent link
Kamila Baron-Palucka (1121) | answered Nov 19 '10, 3:44 a.m.
And was the section "Tested by test case" in RTC correctly displaying testcases from both RQM projects? And were both RQM projects on the same RQM instance or on two different ones?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

I have linked two RQM projects to an RTC project in while testing a pre-release version of RTC 3.0. I was able to create defects in the RTC project from each of the RQM projects.

Martha
Jazz Developer, Process Team

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.