Configured the JAzz CALM server getting Below error message
Hi,
I Installed and Configured Jazz beta Version 3(CALM) after regestring the applications. if I try to access the link https://hostname:9443/jts.. for configuring Project ,getting below error message..
it would be great help if some one respond.
Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port is not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL requests from this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests. (12204)
IP Address: 172.25.100.106
Date: 10/25/2010 12:52:40 PM
Server: che1wppx01.corp.hexaware.com
Source: proxy
I Installed and Configured Jazz beta Version 3(CALM) after regestring the applications. if I try to access the link https://hostname:9443/jts.. for configuring Project ,getting below error message..
it would be great help if some one respond.
Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port is not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL requests from this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests. (12204)
IP Address: 172.25.100.106
Date: 10/25/2010 12:52:40 PM
Server: che1wppx01.corp.hexaware.com
Source: proxy
5 answers
I think you want to use https://hostname:9443/admin/web to configure
projects after setup.
On 10/25/10 12:23 PM, sriramak wrote:
projects after setup.
On 10/25/10 12:23 PM, sriramak wrote:
Hi,
I Installed and Configured Jazz beta Version 3(CALM) after regestring
the applications. if I try to access the link
https://hostname:9443/jts.. for configuring Project ,getting below
error message..
it would be great help if some one respond.
Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
port is not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL
requests from this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL
requests. (12204)
IP Address: 172.25.100.106
Date: 10/25/2010 12:52:40 PM
Server: che1wppx01.corp.hexaware.com
Source: proxy
Hi
Thanks for information..tried accessing the same link https://hostname:9443/admin/web. dont see any change.
Regards,
Arun.
the
Thanks for information..tried accessing the same link https://hostname:9443/admin/web. dont see any change.
Regards,
Arun.
the
I think you want to use https://hostname:9443/admin/web to configure
projects after setup.
On 10/25/10 12:23 PM, sriramak wrote:
Hi,
I Installed and Configured Jazz beta Version 3(CALM) after regestring
the applications. if I try to access the link
https://hostname:9443/jts.. for configuring Project ,getting below
error message..
it would be great help if some one respond.
Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
port is not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL
requests from this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL
requests. (12204)
IP Address: 172.25.100.106
Date: 10/25/2010 12:52:40 PM
Server: che1wppx01.corp.hexaware.com
Source: proxy
Hi Arun,
Looks like your browser is try to access 'hostname' through your proxy server - which is disallowing connection to that port.
Configure your browser to bypass the proxy for 'hostname' - unless you specifically need to use the proxy to access it in which case you'll need to reconfigure the proxy...
Robin
Looks like your browser is try to access 'hostname' through your proxy server - which is disallowing connection to that port.
Configure your browser to bypass the proxy for 'hostname' - unless you specifically need to use the proxy to access it in which case you'll need to reconfigure the proxy...
Robin
Hi Arun,
Looks like your browser is try to access 'hostname' through your proxy server - which is disallowing connection to that port.
Configure your browser to bypass the proxy for 'hostname' - unless you specifically need to use the proxy to access it in which case you'll need to reconfigure the proxy...
Robin
Hi,
Thanks fo the information,
I am trying to access https://hex-bang-dt5:9443/jts/admin to configure CALM Project https://hex-bang-dt5:9443/admin/web . I am facing same issue.
I followed the below steps for changing secure to non secure site.
1)
web.xml file, change all occurrences of CONFIDENTIAL to NONE. Save the file.
2)Sever.xml, Remove the redirectPort attribute from the 9080 Connector element. Save the file.
Restart the Apache Tomcat server.
I am able to access http://hex-bang-dt5:9080/jts/admin but the issue same if I try to access http://hex-bang-dt5:9080/admin/web.
It would be great if any one send me the solution with steps..
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sriramak