It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

need help fast!!!!!!!!!

le li (211) | asked Oct 22 '10, 1:33 a.m.
I am a student of China,recently i have studied RTC,but i cannot download it from IBM free Download,i long for it ,the downloading speed is too slow for me to bear.it said it need 200 hours to finish!!!!!!!can anyone help me????I will very apprieciate it!!!thank you very much!!!!!

6 answers

permanent link
le li (211) | answered Oct 22 '10, 1:59 a.m.
I am a student of China,recently i have studied RTC,but i cannot download it from IBM free Download,i long for it ,the downloading speed is too slow for me to bear.it said it need 200 hours to finish!!!!!!!can anyone help me????I will very apprieciate it!!!thank you very much!!!!!

permanent link
le li (211) | answered Oct 22 '10, 2:12 a.m.

please email to me,lltju@126.com
thank you

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.2k33646) | answered Oct 22 '10, 2:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

thank you

Hi,

sorry, that it is so slow for you. That must be a network problem. I am in Germany and I never had trouble getting it.

What you should do, as mentioned on the download pages: get a download manager like Free Download Manager.

You can also try the web install. I'd go for the download manager.
However, you still need a connection to the internet with reasonable bandwidth.

Ralph

permanent link
le li (211) | answered Oct 23 '10, 10:50 a.m.

thank you

Hi,

sorry, that it is so slow for you. That must be a network problem. I am in Germany and I never had trouble getting it.

What you should do, as mentioned on the download pages: get a download manager like Free Download Manager.

Ralph

thankyou very muchi have tried your method,but the result is the same.....could you please send the file to my enail(lltju@126.com)???

permanent link
le li (211) | answered Oct 23 '10, 10:53 a.m.

thank you

Hi,

Ralph
can you send the file to my mailbox???

thankyou very muchi have tried your method,but the result is the same.....could you please send the file to my enail(lltju@126.com)???

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.2k33646) | answered Oct 25 '10, 1:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

it is not possible to send the files via mail.

600 MB stays 600 MB plus any proper mailing system will block that. Also the transfer rate will not be any different at all.

You need to get a better connection and use a download manager.

Ralph

thank you

Hi,

Ralph

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.