It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting ProvisionException when adding plugin

Kelly Anakwe (6198) | asked Oct 18 '10, 6:20 a.m.
I get a server side error:
com.ibm.team.repository.provision.ProvisionException: CRJAZ0281I The dependency bundle "com.ibm.team.build.client" is not installed
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFeature(ProvisionService.java:365)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfiles(ProvisionService.java:764)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfile(ProvisionService.java:871)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromContextConfigurationUrl(ProvisionService.java:885)
at com.ibm.team.repository.web.internal.Activator$1.run(Activator.java:123)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:811)

on restart after creating a plugin that has a number of dependencies including the one mentioned above. How can I check that the required dependencies are installed and where is the application looking for them.
Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Oct 18 '10, 3:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I get a server side error:
com.ibm.team.repository.provision.ProvisionException: CRJAZ0281I The dependency bundle "com.ibm.team.build.client" is not installed
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFeature(ProvisionService.java:365)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfiles(ProvisionService.java:764)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfile(ProvisionService.java:871)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromContextConfigurationUrl(ProvisionService.java:885)
at com.ibm.team.repository.web.internal.Activator$1.run(Activator.java:123)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:811)

on restart after creating a plugin that has a number of dependencies including the one mentioned above. How can I check that the required dependencies are installed and where is the application looking for them.
Thanks

Hi Kelly

Perhaps try this in the Extending Team Concert forum - this one is for more general RTC queries, not extending RTC.

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.