It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Birt Report Viewer

Russell Norlund (213) | asked Sep 29 '10, 7:20 a.m.
Hi Folks, I am trying to use the BIRT Report Viewer with RTC Express C V2 IFix 4. When I try to run a report in my browser I get the following message:

"The following items have errors:

Table (id = 9):
+ An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Cannot find or process the com.ibm.team.reports.generic.dataSource driver's data source extension configuration.
Cannot find the ODA dataSource extension (com.ibm.team.reports.generic.dataSource).
Check the workspace log file for any problems with loading the extension bundle and its dependencies."

I think I may have got something wrong with the install of the BIRT viewr into TomCat any ideas?

Kind Regards

Russell

2 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Sep 29 '10, 9:40 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
RTC Express C does not support reporting except for the dashboard viewlets.
Ca you please elaborate on how you installed the BIRT Report Viewer?
The RTC Server does not require any manual install of BIRT. It comes bundled with BIRT built-in.

permanent link
Amith K .Bharathan (6) | answered Sep 07 '11, 2:07 a.m.
Hello friends...........
i have a web application in my eclipse and i made report for that application through birt report designer i waan to implement birt viewer in my project and run url link localhost/8080/myproject/report1.pptdesign can any expert help me plz............................... thank you........

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.