It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Integration Lotus Sametime and RTC for Power Systems

Maksim Marholin (313) | asked Sep 01 '10, 3:35 a.m.
Hello! I've installed Rational Team Concert on IBM i and now I want to integrate Lotus Sametime with RTC. Is it possible?

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 01 '10, 6:48 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

have you installed a Sametime client on the I? If so I would assume this would be possible. There is a description in the help and an update site that is installed underneath the Eclipse installation directory, if you check it to be installed.

Ralph

Hello! I've installed Rational Team Concert on IBM i and now I want to integrate Lotus Sametime with RTC. Is it possible?

permanent link
Maksim Marholin (313) | answered Sep 01 '10, 10:41 a.m.
Hi,

have you installed a Sametime client on the I? If so I would assume this would be possible. There is a description in the help and an update site that is installed underneath the Eclipse installation directory, if you check it to be installed.

Ralph

Thanks, I've not installed a Sametime client on the IBM i. I will try it!

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 01 '10, 10:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I was assuming you had RTC Client natively running on the I.
In general I think you need the sametime (or notes) client installed on the machine you are running RTC/Eclipse.

Ralph

Hi,

Ralph

Thanks, I've not installed a Sametime client on the IBM i. I will try it!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.