It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Having a "SEE HISTORY" link in RTC Tickets

Sunita Dinakar (11413842) | asked Aug 17 '10, 1:02 a.m.
Features to view History of work log on a particular ticket would be available in tools like Lotus Notes, Remedy etc, Is there a similar possibility in RTC as well?

I want to extend this feature not only to work log but other attributes as well. Can anyone help me out with this?

4 answers

permanent link
Sunita Dinakar (11413842) | answered Aug 17 '10, 4:53 a.m.
I just noticed that once when I make any change in the work item, the "History" tab logs all the changes.

My clarifications now are,
1)Is there a way to customize or limit the data that is displayed under the History Tab?

2) I have a multi-select check box, so when I make changes to the values in the check-box, the data that is stored in the History is of the this format instead of the value itself.
"enumerationname.literal.lnumber"

Regards,
Sunita

Features to view History of work log on a particular ticket would be available in tools like Lotus Notes, Remedy etc, Is there a similar possibility in RTC as well?

I want to extend this feature not only to work log but other attributes as well. Can anyone help me out with this?

permanent link
Philippe Krief (561255) | answered Aug 21 '10, 3:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sunita,

Please submit an RTC enhancement under the Work Item category.
I will be glad to subscribe to it.
It could be a nice and interesting improvement feature on the Work Items History Tab.

permanent link
Sunita Dinakar (11413842) | answered Aug 21 '10, 3:59 a.m.
Thanks Phillipe!

Will raise an RTC Enhancement as suggested.

Regards,
Sunita

Sunita,

It could be a nice and interesting improvement feature on the Work Items History Tab.

permanent link
Sunita Dinakar (11413842) | answered Aug 23 '10, 8:05 a.m.
Phillipe,

Here goes the Work Item No: 127338

Thanks Phillipe!

Will raise an RTC Enhancement as suggested.

Regards,
Sunita

Sunita,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.