It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Database configuration for dataWarehouse

Eliya Voldman (41152) | asked Aug 14 '10, 10:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It's something new for me .. Before I did only RTC. This time I'm configuring teamserver.properties file for QM and noticed that it requests to provide configuration for datawarehouse database as well.
Could please someone clarify for me:
1. could I use the same db I provided for repository or I should use another database?
2. I tried to specify another db for datawarehouse but repo-tool created tables only for repository db.
Please help to understand how to provide configuration for repository and datawarehouse databases in this file.
Thanks

One answer

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Aug 23 '10, 2:32 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,
Which version of RQM is this?
Which property in teamserver.properties are you referring to?
I am not aware of any datawarehouse configuration that has ever been done in our teamserver.properties, unless this is something new in 3.0 beta that I have not run into yet.
Regards,
John Nason
RQM Development

It's something new for me .. Before I did only RTC. This time I'm configuring teamserver.properties file for QM and noticed that it requests to provide configuration for datawarehouse database as well.
Could please someone clarify for me:
1. could I use the same db I provided for repository or I should use another database?
2. I tried to specify another db for datawarehouse but repo-tool created tables only for repository db.
Please help to understand how to provide configuration for repository and datawarehouse databases in this file.
Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.