It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Planning Managing Section

Jeff Jones (2111) | asked Jul 28 '10, 11:20 a.m.
When I attempt to remove unneeded sections or add new sections it works intermittently. I was able the add two new section then it stop working.

When I remove a section, all sections are removed. Any ideas?

3 answers

permanent link
Vaibhav Srivastava (2861) | answered Jul 29 '10, 8:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
When I attempt to remove unneeded sections or add new sections it works intermittently. I was able the add two new section then it stop working.

Hi,
Could you help me understand the situation better by providing answers to these questions:
a) Which version of RQM are you using (including fixpack if any) and the browser on which this happens?
b) Are you modifying the template (using Manage Templates) or inside the individual artifact?
c) On which artifact does this occur ie. test plan, test case or test suite?
Thanks
Vaibhav

permanent link
Jeff Jones (2111) | answered Aug 04 '10, 1:49 p.m.
RQM 2.0.1 IFix 3
1. Jazz Foundation - Jazz Team Serer 1.0.0.2 IFix 3a
Firefox 3.6.8

2. I am inside an artifact.

3. It happins for Test Plans

Hi,
Could you help me understand the situation better by providing answers to these questions:
a) Which version of RQM are you using (including fixpack if any) and the browser on which this happens?
b) Are you modifying the template (using Manage Templates) or inside the individual artifact?
Thanks
Vaibhav

permanent link
Vaibhav Srivastava (2861) | answered Aug 04 '10, 2:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi
Thanks you for replying.
RQM 2.0.1 does not support Firefox 3.6 which is the reason why you are seeing such behavior. Please use the supported browsers mentioned at http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3580&uid=swg27015932#Browsers

Hope this helps
Vaibhav
RQM 2.0.1 IFix 3
1. Jazz Foundation - Jazz Team Serer 1.0.0.2 IFix 3a
Firefox 3.6.8

2. I am inside an artifact.

3. It happins for Test Plans

Hi,
Thanks
Vaibhav

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.