It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Poor login performance with CQ Bridge

James Leone (13613513) | asked Jul 14 '10, 11:08 a.m.
We are using the ClearQuest bridge to link certain work items to CQ records. It is functioning as expected, but it seems slow.

In particular, it takes about 10 seconds to log in. After you have logged in, things are acceptable. the problem is when logging in, you supply the username, password and click "Log In" and it sits for about 10 seconds (and the dialog remains on the screen w/o any sort of spinning icon or anything to indicate something is happening).

Is there anyway I can figure out why this takes so long? Is it RTC talking to CQ, is CQ itself slow, is RTC slow?

When we log directly into CQ web we do not see this poor performance so it has something to do with the bridge, I just don't know how to profile things to better identify the bottleneck.

One answer

permanent link
James Leone (13613513) | answered Jul 16 '10, 2:44 p.m.
I went ahead and created defect 122026 so this gets direct visibility from the CQ Bridge team.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.