It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to see due date for reviews in a view (query result)

Akhil Jain (41176) | asked Jul 09 '10, 12:47 p.m.
I am using the reviews/approvals feature of RTC. I want to create a view which shows all the tasks with reviews/approvals pending along with the due date of that review/approval. How do I show the due date of the review/approval. I only see "due date" field which is for the whole task not for the review/approval.

Any workarounds?

3 answers

permanent link
Akhil Jain (41176) | answered Jul 12 '10, 5:18 p.m.
Bump...

With so many smart folks on this forum...I am sure someone knows a way...

permanent link
Douglas Trottman (5674) | answered Nov 02 '10, 9:38 a.m.
Sorry, this is not an answer. I, too, am looking for exactly the same function. Can anyone confirm/deny that this is/is not possible? It seems like an obvious field to display.

Doug

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 02 '10, 1:43 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I tried, failed and checked... I found that this is an open work item http://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=126248&tab=query%20show%20approval%20date

Ralph
Sorry, this is not an answer. I, too, am looking for exactly the same function. Can anyone confirm/deny that this is/is not possible? It seems like an obvious field to display.

Doug

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.