It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error opening workitem hyperlink from news/event log entry

Tim Feeney (30745745) | asked Mar 05 '08, 12:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm running beta2a jazz/team concert in a VMware virtual machine. I run team concert with two diff workspaces representing two diff users logged into the same server repo and connected to the same project area. From team central, both users can open existing event log or news entries related to workitem events (e.g. assignments, field changes) and then click on the included hyperlink to the workitem and have it properly displayed. For any new log/news entries, generated by creating new workitems or modifying existing workitems, accessing the hyperlink results in an error message "Error running operation 'Opening Hyperlink'". I know this should work and have done so with the same repo/workspaces natively. I'm using the same jazz/rtc bits and the same repo/workspaces in the VM but am getting diff behavior. I need some help debugging this. any ideas out there?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.