It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can not extract zipped files?

Sam Rivera (61) | asked Jun 04 '10, 10:33 a.m.
I downloaded RTC expressC FUll and I can't extract the files. The error message is reading "The compressed folder is empty". What can I do about this?

3 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Jun 05 '10, 4:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I downloaded RTC expressC FUll and I can't extract the files. The error message is reading "The compressed folder is empty". What can I do about this?

Hi

Check the file size and make sure it is the same as the size listed on the downloads page. You will need to download if the size is not the same. However, that error message is unusual - it implies the zip file is good but empty.

What version are you trying to download (and from what web page)? Also - what unzip program are you using?

anthony

permanent link
Sam Rivera (61) | answered Jun 08 '10, 5:17 p.m.
I'm downloading Team express- c edition from this website http://jazz.net/projects/rational-team-concert/. I'm using the default unzip program provided by windows 7.

Hi

Check the file size and make sure it is the same as the size listed on the downloads page. You will need to download if the size is not the same. However, that error message is unusual - it implies the zip file is good but empty.

What version are you trying to download (and from what web page)? Also - what unzip program are you using?

anthony[/quote

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Jun 09 '10, 6:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm downloading Team express- c edition from this website http://jazz.net/projects/rational-team-concert/. I'm using the default unzip program provided by windows 7.

Hi

anthony

If your file size is ok - can you try another unzip programme and see if it works?

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.