It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

schedule

shiran shem tov (1211114) | asked May 23 '10, 5:15 a.m.
Hi,

I want to run a project all days in the week except friday.

Can i write in the schedule "days" box "6-4" so i will skip friday.

Thanks,

3 answers

permanent link
Peter Birk (501145) | answered May 24 '10, 9:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I want to run a project all days in the week except friday.

Can i write in the schedule "days" box "6-4" so i will skip friday.

Thanks,

You can put 0,1,2,3,4,6 in the days field to skip Friday.

Regards,
Pete

permanent link
sridevi yv (10632) | answered Jul 19 '10, 1:22 a.m.
hi,
I created a server a few days back in buildforge and tested its connection.it worked fine..but recently for some reason the ip address of my tp got changed and i enterd the new address in the server details..but this time when i test the connection, its saying "functional error"..can u pls tell me what this functional error is all about and the solution to it? pls its very urgent...ill be really grateful if u could tell it asap.
thank u..

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered Jul 19 '10, 6:39 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
hi,
I created a server a few days back in buildforge and tested its connection.it worked fine..but recently for some reason the ip address of my tp got changed and i enterd the new address in the server details..but this time when i test the connection, its saying "functional error"..can u pls tell me what this functional error is all about and the solution to it? pls its very urgent...ill be really grateful if u could tell it asap.
thank u..

Hi,

One thing that may give you more information and narrow things down is to try connecting with your agent from a telnet session.

Try these statements from a command prompt:

> telnet
username
password
cmd ping
go

If everything is successful, you should see "RESULT 0" in the output, otherwise look to see if there are any other statements that indicate the failure in the output.

bju

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.